From over 13 years, I’m creating software close to the business. I started my career when StackOverflow didn’t exist. I’m a developer, technical leader and architect.
I like building well-designed systems, tools and frameworks that are used on production and making the people’s life easier. I believe that using Event Sourcing, CQRS, and in general, Event-Driven Architecture is the good foundation to achieve that. Working on OSS and knowledge sharing is the huge motivation driver for me.
That’s why I am:
- running workshops and training about Event Sourcing, CQRS and event-driven architectures.
- “DevAdvocate” at Event Store.
- co-maintainer of Marten OSS library that allows implementing Event Sourcing.
- providing Event Sourcing in real-world samples and tutorials in my Github Repository
- share my knowledge on the blog of how to create good, modular applications pragmatically.
My main projects:
- 🐉 EventStoreDB - The stream database built for Event Sourcing.
- 🐿️ Marten - .NET Transactional Document DB and Event Store on PostgreSQL.
- ⚡ Event Sourcing in .NET - Practical samples, self-paced kits and tutorials of how to build Event-Sourced applications in .NET.
- ⚡ Event Sourcing in Node.js tutorials - Samples and materials similar as for .NET, but written in more functional approach.
- 🏗 Architecture Weekly - weekly set of links and resources to boost your knowledge and developer experience.
- 🔧 WebApi with .NET Core - Samples and resources of how to create well-designed WebApi in .NET.
- 👁️ GoldenEye - The CQRS flavoured framework that will speed up your WebAPI and Microservices development.
- 📻 I’ve run once the most popular Polish fan-site about Radiohead.
- 🎸 I can play City of Stars theme on guitar in fingerstyle.
- 🏀 I was a Mascot at Eurobasket 2009.
- 📚 My favourite books are ”1984” and ”Too Kill a Mockingbird“.
- 🎥 My beloved movie is ”Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind“.
- 👦 As a child, I wanted to be a palaeontologist.
- 🕹 I still have working Amiga 500.