Thanks for joining my talk “How to deal with privacy and GDPR in Event-Sourced systems”!
If you want to rewatch it, or want to share it with your friends, see the recording:
Check also my:
To stay up to date with my content, join also 3600 subscribers of my Architecture Weekly newsletter.
Other resources you may find useful:
- Bram Leenders - Scalable User Privacy: Crypto Shredding at Spotify
- Michiel Rook - Forget me please? Event sourcing and the GDPR
- Michiel Rook - Event sourcing and the GDPR: a follow-up
- Johan Sydseter - GDPR compliant event sourcing with HashiCorp Vault
- Diego Martin - Protecting Sensitive Data in Event-Sourced Systems with Crypto Shredding
- Daniel Lebrero - Kafka, GDPR and Event Sourcing
- Stuart Herbert - Event Sourcing and GDPR: When Immutability Meets Reality
- Masih Derkani - GDPR Compliance: Transparent Handing of Personally Identifiable Information in Event-Driven Systems
- Harish Kumar - Easy Implementation of GDPR with Aspect Oriented Programming